06/mar/2012

Fantastic DIY+ Recycle






Hello readers!!! How are you? I'm crazily busy! X____X
My shop is growing up and I love that...so I don't find so much time for my beloved blog :(
But I'm trying to post a new post a week: today I'd like to show you some pics found on the web.
All DIY + recycle projects: so funny! ^___^

You can find all this pics and many more on Recicl'arte HT on Facebook. 

Have a great week! 
Alice

P.S. I'm writing some posts about Spring/Summer 2012 trends: don't miss them!

4 commenti:

  1. Cutest!
    (\__/) (\_(\
    (>'.'<) (=’ :’) :*
    (")_(") (,(”)(”)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wow, the first project is so cute!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I need to show project #1 to my elementary art students

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...