11 ott 2012

Antonio Marras S/S 2013 - A big love!


Hello readers!! This week I'd like to show you this fantastic fashion show....ANTONIO MARRAS!
I love his work *___* He use so many different fabrics and the mix'n'match is fantastic.

This collection is romantic and strong at the same time: little dresses, loose fitting shirts, capri pants,etc...
He's my favorite designer <3 A few years ago, I saw him in Venice during carnival....OMG!! I was so excited!!! *__* I think, he is a great person and designer: he really loves his job and cares about old tradition and handmade sewing :) 

Now, take a sit and enjoy the show! ;)

Alice 
xoxo

1 commento:

  1. Love, love, love these clothes, thanks so much for sharing. I am going to share your blog post on my Facebook page osovictoria. I love the designs and the fabrics and how he styled the clothing very beautiful and unique.

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...