31 dic 2012

LAST DAY of the year...

Hello friends!
Here we are finally... the last day of the year.
We sewn a lot of things this year, spent all our spare time to sew dresses,tshirts,skirts and accessories.
It was a great year for me :) 
And for you? 

Tonight I will celebrate the new upcoming year with my friends: a lot of food (maybe too much!!) and games,laughing,dancing,etc...

I want to thank you all of you for your support: you are special :) <3

HAPPY NEW YEAR my dear friends
I hope your dreams come true for this new year around the corner ^___^

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Alice :)

3 commenti:

  1. Hi, just wanted to say hi from your newest follower! Look forward to reading your blog :)

    www.becstitches.blogspot.com.au

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Also I have nominated you for a Liebster award

      http://becstitches.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/eeep-liebster-award.html

      Elimina
  2. Alice, I love your blog when you write it and am nominating you for the Liebster Award. I know it is coming from a pet oriented blog but that is where I received my Liebster. I also write Meadowtree Journal. So here goes:

    Hello from Time For Poodles And Friends. I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your blog and have nominated you for a Liebster Award. I you want further. Now there is just a little that is required from you. Just stop by http://timeforpoodles.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-liebster-award.html to find out the scoop.

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...